Allen Taylor is publisher at Garden Gnome Publications. In addition to serving as editor of the Flim-Flam Games and the Biblical Legends Anthology Series, he is a published poet and fiction writer. He is also an award-winning journalist and former newspaper editor.
Some of his crowning achievements and publications include:
- Winner of the FlameFlower Innovative Flash Fiction Award
- Reading of his short story “Flubbing the Universe” on Bizarrocast
- Publication of the personal narrative poem “On the Road Home” at Ygdrasil
- Publication of the long surrealist epic memoiric narrative poem “The Sandbox” at Sein un Werden
- Three-time winner of the Stephen H. Philbin Award for Excellence in Legal Reporting
Allen is the author of several digital poetry chapbooks, a collection of Iraq War poems titled “Rumsfeld’s Sandbox,” and the short story “The Saddest Tale Ever Told,” all available either at Smashwords or Amazon.
He makes his living as a freelance writer, hanging his hat at Taylored Content where he showcases published nonfiction writings, markets his professional blogging services, and assists fiction and non-fiction authors with the creation of e-book products.
He lives in Pennsylvania with his wife on a 52-acre farm where he plays with cows, a small gang of chickens, a growing cabal of geese, and his grandchildren.