As we wrap up the last week of the June Flim-Flam Games, the garden gnomes do not have a single flash lined up for July. That’s unusual, especially when you consider that we had June’s Flim-Flam Game submissions all set to publish before the end of the first week in May. That means we haven’t had any solid submissions in two months.
We have had a few close calls, but we aren’t playing with hand grenades.
The gnomes are confident that we will receive some submissions for July, but we’d like your feedback on themes. It has been our observation that at least half of the submissions we receive don’t bother to address them, so we’re kind of wondering if themes are necessary. Do readers like them? Do writers? If so, how should we establish themes for each month’s Flim-Flam Games?
Please take the poll below and tell us what you think about the Flim-Flam Games and whether or not themes are necessary. As usual, we thank you from the bottom of our bottomless hearts.
What kind of themes should the Flim-Flam Games have?
- Garden Gnome Publications should state two or three themes each month (42%, 5 Votes)
- A combination of both methods above (25%, 3 Votes)
- No themes; they're stupid (17%, 2 Votes)
- Themes should be based on weird holidays at Holiday Insights (8%, 1 Votes)
- Readers should suggest and vote on themes (8%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 12